Shopping “Gently Used” clothing has become a more common endeavor by many people during this recession. Consignment shops in Frederick range in type of clothing and age group. I’ve always thought shopping consignment shops for babies and children was a great idea because they often grow out of clothes before they get a chance to wear them out.
Frederick Consignment Shops
Other consignment shops in the area include:
- Lucy’s – 9809 Liberty Road, Frederick – Women’s and Children’s Clothing
- Fabulous Finds – 24 E. Patrick Street, Frederick – Upscale Fashions
- Chic to Chic – 22 W. Patrick Street, Frederick – Upscale Fashions
- Plato’s Closet – 5100 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick – Trendy and Hip, for teens and young women, and men.
- Revival Consignment Exchange – 21 Carroll St. Frederick
- Chic Designer Options – 532 Pearl St. Frederick
- Thrift Angel – 45-G Waverly Dr, Urbana
And if you don’t want to get in the car and drive, here’s an ingenious idea: Online Children’s Consignment – www.thredUP.com
Thrift Stores in Frederick
If you simply want to donate gently used items and shop to support a good cause, there are several Thrift Shops in the Frederick area.
- Select Seconds Hospital Thrift Store – 8 E. Patrick St. Frederick – Supports Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Goodwill Industries – 2 locations, 5831 Buckeystown Pike # B, Frederick, and 400 East Church Street, Frederick.
- Salvation Army – 223 W Church Street, Frederick Call 1-800-728-7825 for pickup.
Other People’s Stuff by Estate Max – Antiques, Collectibles, Vintage Furniture. Located at 93 Monocacy Blvd. Frederick Md. 844- 371-6291. See the Facebook page for the latest finds. Visit the website for more information.
Are you downsizing? I’ve got some great tips for you on our real estate blog, Downsizing? Here are Four Great Tips.
Frederick, MD 21701