Frederick Md Non-Profits
Frederick County is the headquarters for more than 1500 non-profit organizations. Many compassionate people in the Frederick area are working to help those in need… the homeless, the hungry, those in need of medical help and more. Frederick 48 benefits local non-profits, including Mission of Mercy and 25 others.
The following press release explains how you can donate to Mission of Mercy or any of the other 25 non-profits that help ease the needs in our local community:
FREDERICK 48 & MISSION OF MERCY
Mission of Mercy is proud to be one of the beneficiaries of Frederick 48, a large online fundraiser that will help 26 nonprofits fulfill their missions in the community. Mission of Mercy is one of those agencies selected as a recipient for the 2012 campaign.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT: Donate Now!
You can help the patients of Mission of Mercy by donating to Frederick 48 via this online link enabling M.O.M. to receive matching funds.
HOW TO GIVE TO MISSION OF MERCY VIA FREDERICK 48:
The event runs September 27-28, 2012 but donations are being accepted now!
Please participate and double your giving impact and help Mission of Mercy patients and their families.
Share this with a friend!
You can also participate in any part or all of the 48 hour fast to show solidarity with those in need. One of the things that is different about this fundraiser… 100% of the funds will go to the charity of your choice. Because of the processing services of the Patty Pollatos Fund, Inc., there will be no “overhead” to use any of the funds received. They also provide financial oversight and accountability.
The Frederick community is a generous, caring bunch of peeps! I’m proud to call it my home:) For your convenience:
The Frederick 48 Recipients
- Advocates for Homeless Families – http://www.afhf88.org/
- Alzheimer’s Association – http://www.alz.org/maryland/
- ARC of Frederick County – http://www.arcfc.org/
- Asian American Center of Frederick – http://www.lifeanddiscovery.com/
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Frederick County – http://www.bbbsfrederick.org/
- Boys and Girls Club of Frederick County – http://www.bgcfc.org/
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Frederick- http://www.carenetfrederick.org/
- Catoctin Pregnancy Center of Frederick
- Centro Hispano – http://www.centrohispanomd.com/
- Frederick Alliance for Youth – http://www.frederickallianceforyouth.org/
- Frederick Rescue Mission – http://www.therescuemission.org/
- Frederick Community Action Agency – http://www.cityoffrederick.com/index.asp
- Frederick County Hepatitis Clinic – https://www.facebook.com/FrederickCountyHepatitisClinic
- Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County – http://www.frederickhabitat.org/
- Hearty House – http://www.heartlyhouse.org/
- Hope Alive, Inc. – http://www.hopealiveministries.org/
- Interfaith Housing Alliance, Inc. – http://www.interfaithhousing.org/
- Maryland Sheriffs’ Youth Ranch – http://www.msyr.org/
- Marriage Resource Center – http://www.marriagefrederick.org/
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County – http://www.fcmha.org/
- Mission of Mercy – http://www.amissionofmercy.org/
- Patty Pollatos Fund, Inc. – http://www.ppfinc.org/
- Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs – http://www.thereligiouscoalition.org/
- Seton Center – http://www.setoncenterinc.org/
- St. Vincent de Paul Society – http://www.svdpusa.org/
- Villa Maria of Frederick County – http://www.catholiccharities-md.org/