Lincoln Elementary School – 250 Madison Street, Frederick, MD 21701 * 240-236-2650
Principal: Ann Reever
Assistant Principals: John Veronie, Mary Wright
View Frederick County Maryland Schools in a map
Lincoln Elementary School first opened in 1938 as Lincoln School, a school for African American high school students, then in 1962, was converted to the racially integrated South Frederick Elementary. In 2006, the Lincoln name was restored. It has had renovations in 1953 and in 1974 the addition of building “B”. Today, building “A” is for pre-kindergarten through 1st grade. and building “B” is for 2nd through 5th grades.