This Frederick event promises to be a lot of fun for families with small children. And kids of all ages, of course, who love Teddy Bears!
Located at Everedy Square & Shab Row Shopping Center in the Historic District, Frederick, the events will include:
- A picnic lunch with Everedy Teddy & Ms. Shabby Bear. (I’m looking forward to meeting the Ms.) Bring your own lunch or buy a kid-friendly lunch from Frederick Coffee Co. Takes place on the lawn behind the Coffee Co.
- Face painting, Crafts, Balloon Sculptures, live music.
- Tedd Bear Contest, registration is from 2:15 to 3 pm. Prizes for:
- The most worn out
- The best dressed
- The best vintage (20 years old +)
- The best ethnic or foreign made
***Free Parking at Everedy Square, East & Church Streets.
Use our Free Property Search
To Find Your Frederick Home:
8923 Fingerboard Road
Frederick, MD 21704